Andrew Macbeth Cash & Co Solicitors
Andrew Macbeth Cash & Co Solicitors with Potter and Co Solicitors has joined with Lovedays Solicitors.
Andrew Macbeth Cash & Co Solicitors has a long history within Wirksworth, Derbyshire area. In 2003 the practice merged with Potter and Co Solicitors of Matlock. In October 2018 after a merger with Lovedays Solicitors, Andrew Macbeth Cash & Co Solicitors changed its name to Lovedays Solicitors.
Andrew Macbeth Cash & Co Solicitors has a long history of providing help and support to individuals and their families in Wirksworth and the surrounding area.
After the merger, we now have a wide range of expertise to assist our clients. The legal team at Lovedays Solicitors are able to handle the legal matters that involve:
- The appointment and assigning of lasting powers of attorney
- Moving home, Second home and ‘buy-to-let’ advice
- Commercial property
- The preparation and implementation of wills
- Personal Debt collection
- Business Debt collection
- Advice for Employees
- Advice for Employers
- Business advice
- Notary work
Our offices at 6 St John’s St, Wirksworth, Matlock DE4 4DR remain open under the new name.
If you are existing client of Andrew Macbeth Cash & Co and are concerned about the change please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are happy to speak to any client new or old about the change or if you have a new matter which you require assistance on please do not hesitate to contact us using the details below.
Make an Enquiry
To request an appointment please click here.
Why Choose Us?
- Delivering a first class legal service for over 100 years.
- We combine our local knowledge with up-to-date legal practices and technology to ensure that your needs are met and your expectations fulfilled.
- There are no hidden charges with any of the work we carry out for clients.