Employment advice for employees
As an employee or ex-employee, you may have questions regarding your employment rights and treatment at work.
Contact Jenny Renshaw for more information on 01629 582308.
Common questions include:
- Have I been treated fairly by my employer?
- What are my employment rights?
- Do I have a claim for unfair dismissal?
- Am I entitled to redundancy pay?
- Should I accept the Compromise Agreement I have been offered?
We offer an initial half hour confidential appointment, free of charge which can be used to explore the issues and help you decide how you wish to proceed.
Our experienced team will assist with employment law problems you experience both during your employment and, if necessary any claims you may have post-employment. Our advice is confidential and we will always take into account the sensitive nature of the employer / employee relationship.
We are able to offer advice and support in the following areas:
- Wrongful Dismissal
- Discrimination (Sex, Racial, Disability, Age, Religion or Belief, or Sexual Orientation)
- Unlawful Deduction from Wages
- Unfair Dismissal
- Breach of Contract
- Unpaid Wages
- Changes in Terms and Conditions
- Harassment and Bullying
- Maternity Rights
Make an Enquiry
Why Choose Us?
- Delivering a first class legal service for over 100 years.
- We combine our local knowledge with up-to-date legal practices and technology to ensure that your needs are met and your expectations fulfilled.
- There are no hidden charges with any of the work we carry out for clients.