Rights Of Way Solicitors In Matlock

Do you have an issue with rights of way?

Rights of way or easements can exist over any piece of land. The rights may be historic going back hundreds of years.

Whether you have a disputed right of way over a piece of land or if you own a piece of land over which a right exists you may want to consider taking legal advice to know what you can and cannot do.

Excellent communication and overall service. Prompt replies to all my emails. Thank you once again.
Mrs Gray

What is a right of way?

A right of way is a legal right to pass over someone’s property. They can be public meaning that the general public can use them, or they can be private called easements. The right of way may limit how you can pass over the land such as on foot only.

When a dispute arises, it can cause issues on both sides. Some land requires a right of way to access the land and when there is a dispute it can cause significant issues.

What should I do if I have an issue with a right of way?

If you have an issue with a right of way, we can assist you by looking into the terms of the right. It may be that the right is no longer there, or it may have altered over time.

To do this we may need to inspect the title of the property and look into the exact circumstances of the dispute.

We can advise you from the outset of a dispute to consider the best and most cost-effective means of achieving your aims.

Why contact Lovedays solicitors?

Lovedays Solicitors has been acting for clients in the Derbyshire area since 1905. We have an extensive history and an in-depth knowledge of the area of Derbyshire and in particular Matlock and Wirksworth.

Our Dispute Resolution Solicitors have an in-depth and intimate understanding of boundary disputes. We also have detailed knowledge of the Derbyshire area. Our specialist Lawyers can ensure that the advice given is tailored to you and your business.

If you are having a right of way dispute, please either call us on 01629 56660 or make a Free Online Enquiry.

Make An Enquiry

If you would like to get in touch with us please either call us on 01629 56660 or make a Free Online Enquiry.

To request an appointment please click here

About Lovedays

Lovedays Solicitors, Potter and Co Solicitors and Andrew Macbeth Cash and Co Solicitors are the trading names of Derbyshire Legal Services Limited which is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 08838592. Registered office Sherwood House, 1 Snitterton Road, Matlock, Derbyshire, DE4 3LZ.

Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under SRA ID number 637916.

  • (01629) 582308
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Sherwood House
    1 Snitterton Road
    DE4 3LZ

© Copyright 2019 Derbyshire Legal Services Limited | Website by WebWorks Design