Potter and Co Solicitors
Potter & Co Solicitors has now joined with Andrew Macbeth Cash and Co Solicitors and Lovedays Solicitors.
Potter & Co Solicitors was founded in 1871 and was and remains a well-established law practice. In 2003 the practice took over and incorporated the firm Andrew Macbeth Cash & Co. of 6 St John’s Street Wirksworth.
Potter & Co has a long history of providing help and support to individuals and their their families in Matlock and the surrounding area. After over 140 years, the firm built up a fantastic network of local clients as well as a reputation renowned for their friendly approach. Since the amalgamation of Potter & Co with Lovedays Solicitors in October 2018, nothing has changed but the name. The practise still offers a responsive personal service to its clients.
Having joined with Andrew Macbeth Cash & Co and Lovedays we now have a wide range of expertise to assist our clients. The legal team at Lovedays Solicitors are able to handle the legal matters that involve:
- The appointment and assigning of lasting powers of attorney
- Moving home, Second home and ‘buy-to-let’ advice
- Commercial property
- The preparation and implementation of wills
- Personal Debt collection
- Business Debt collection
- Advice for Employees
- Advice for Employers
- Business advice
- Notary work
The Potter & Co office at
23 Dale Road
remains open under the new name.
If you are existing client of Potter and Co Solicitors and are concerned about the change please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are happy to speak to any client new or old about the change or if you have a new matter which you require assistance on please do not hesitate to contact us using the details below.
Make an Enquiry
Why Choose Us?
- Delivering a first class legal service for over 100 years.
- We combine our local knowledge with up-to-date legal practices and technology to ensure that your needs are met and your expectations fulfilled.
- There are no hidden charges with any of the work we carry out for clients.