Advice for Employees
As an employee or ex-employee, you may have questions regarding your employment rights and treatment at work.
Contact Jenny Renshaw for more information on 01629 582308.
Common questions include:
- Have I been treated fairly by my employer?
- What are my employment rights?
- Do I have a claim for unfair dismissal?
- Am I entitled to redundancy pay?
- Should I accept the Compromise Agreement I have been offered?
If you are an employee and are threatened with or face dismissal, then you need to seek prompt legal help as, if you are dismissed, you have only a limited time within which to make a claim to an Employment Tribunal unless the dispute is referred to ACAS (the arbitration service).
We offer an initial confidential appointment for a fixed fee no matter how long the appointment last. We will be able to explore the issues and help you decide how you wish to proceed.
Our experienced team will assist with employment law problems you experience both during your employment and, if necessary any claims you may have post-employment. Our advice is confidential and we will always take into account the sensitive nature of the employer / employee relationship.
We are able to offer advice and support in the following areas:
- Wrongful Dismissal
- Discrimination (Sex, Racial, Disability, Age, Religion or Belief, or Sexual Orientation)
- Unlawful Deduction from Wages
- Unfair Dismissal
- Breach of Contract
- Unpaid Wages
- Changes in Terms and Conditions
- Harassment and Bullying
- Maternity Rights
Make an Enquiry
Why Choose Us?
- Delivering a first class legal service for over 100 years.
- We combine our local knowledge with up-to-date legal practices and technology to ensure that your needs are met and your expectations fulfilled.
- There are no hidden charges with any of the work we carry out for clients.