We have developed an outstanding reputation in the agricultural sector acting for landowners, tenants, farmers and mortgage lenders.
Contact Glenn McClenaghan for more information on 01629 582308.
Our many years practical experience and in-depth understanding of the issues farmers and landowners face means that we have a detailed understanding of the issues of relevance to countryside landowners.
We act for both large and small agricultural related clients.
We provide specialist advice and can draw on expertise from other areas of the firm. This allows us to offer an integrated approach based on a clear understanding of your needs. Our aim is to provide advice that is prompt, practical and cost effective.
Our team can help with:
- Tax planning, trusts and inheritance tax
- Purchase and sale of agricultural land and buildings
- Rights of Way issues
- Boundary disputes
- Succession planning
- Development of land
Make an Enquiry
Why Choose Us?
- Delivering a first class legal service for over 100 years.
- We combine our local knowledge with up-to-date legal practices and technology to ensure that your needs are met and your expectations fulfilled.
- There are no hidden charges with any of the work we carry out for clients.