Disputes and Claims
Do you have a dispute or an argument which you cannot resolve yourself? Time can be of the essence contact us now.
When dealing with a dispute time can work against you. There are limitation periods for claims which vary depending on the dispute. If the Courts have become involved there may be deadlines which you have to comply with. We would, therefore, recommend that speak with our Litigation Solicitors as soon as possible.
We can advise you on the best course of action which may or may not involve us acting for you.
Our team is able to act for you in a wide range of disputes. We can help you find a quick and cost effective solution to your situation.
Our specialist Derbyshire based Litigation Solicitors have a wide experience of different claims. Lovedays Solicitors has been acting for people in the Derbyshire area for over 100 years. The team at Lovedays understand that every dispute is different and that it can be stressful. Our specialist litigation solicitors will be able to advise you of the most cost-effective method to bring your dispute to a resolution.
We will use alternative dispute resolution such as mediation to avoid Court action if possible. Whilst there is sometimes no alternative to court proceedings, we recognise that litigation is not necessarily the best way to achieve the best outcome for our clients.
We can assist you in a range of different matters.
- Administrative law
- Clinical negligence
- Consumer disputes
- Contested will and Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 claims including trust disputes and beneficiary claims
- Contract disputes
- Employment disputes (e.g. unfair dismissal, discrimination and redundancy);
- Nuisance/harassment claims
- Mediation and dispute resolution without going to court
- Personal injury claims
- Professional negligence claims
Property related disputes
- Boundary/neighbour disputes
- Easements / rights of way / rights of light
- Holiday disputes and timeshare agreements
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Mortgage and residential possession claims.
- Property disputes including compulsory purchase order cases
- Planning law and appeals
With dispute resolution or court proceedings the longer the issue is left the worse it can get. If you have an issue please do not hesitate to contact us for a free initial enquiry.
Make an Enquiry
To request an appointment please click here.
Why Choose Us?
- Delivering a first class legal service for over 100 years.
- We combine our local knowledge with up-to-date legal practices and technology to ensure that your needs are met and your expectations fulfilled.
- There are no hidden charges with any of the work we carry out for clients.