Are you dealing with the loss of a loved one? Please feel free to contact a member of our Probate Department to see if we can help.
When someone dies there are many questions to be answered and arrangements that will have to be made. This can be very difficult in a time of grief. The deceased may or may not have made a Will. There will be decisions to be made about the deceased’s funeral and about property and savings. The list can seem endless.
Lovedays Solicitors’ probate specialists can assist you in answering questions and making the process after bereavement easier and simpler for those left behind.
Lovedays Solicitors have been assisting people deal with their loss for over 100 years. We will ensure that their affairs are dealt with smoothly, professional and make it as easy for you as possible.
Our specialist probate lawyers know what you are going through and can help and support you through this difficult time.
For more information click on the links below
- Contesting a will
- Frequently asked questions
- Grant of probate
- Information required about the estate
- Inheritance tax
- Grant of letters of administration
- Personal representatives
- When to use a solicitor
If you would like to read review of people who we have helped in the past then please click here.
All initial enquires are free of charge so please do not hesitate to call us.
If you would like to find out more about the likely costs please click here.
Make an Enquiry
Why Choose Us?
- Delivering a first class legal service for over 100 years.
- We combine our local knowledge with up-to-date legal practices and technology to ensure that your needs are met and your expectations fulfilled.
- There are no hidden charges with any of the work we carry out for clients.